1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gabriel

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jrm123180, Mar 8, 2005.

1. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

Has anyone use Gabriel Max Control Shocks?

I was thinking of putting these on my '00 Silverado 1500. This is my plow truck as well as my everyday driver. I'm looking for something that is going to have a smooth ride.

I was also looking at Blistens, but they are a bit more than I can afford.

Thanks,
    Steve

2. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

I put Gabriels in my truck. I really like the ride. Mine is an 87 with a solid front axle so it will ride a little different than yours, but overall I like them.

3. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

I have them on my '79 chevy and like them so that's why I'm considering them for my 2000

4. faughtj

faughtj Member
    from NE Ohio

If you're still looking for Gabriel shocks, there's a seller on Ebay that sells them at a heavy discount. I picked up 4 for my Silv. 2500 last fall, and with shipping cost me just a bit over $60 for the entire set. They're the mid grade shocks, but I think they carry the entire line. The sellers name is Fruit Ridge Automotive.. here's a link to their Ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Fruit-Ridge-Automotive_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm

I got my order in 2 days, and they even answered an email question I had within hours. I have no affiliation, just a happy customer!

5. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

Hey,

Thanks, I'm going to check them out.