1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FWD Tractioneer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Feb 4, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I was out killing some time this afternoon and I came across this rig sitting at the stamart truck stop. I figured some of you guys would like to see it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

And just a couple of more, if you run a Case wheel loader, here is the factory where they are built. They also build the New Holland wheel loaders there and the Case 4 wheel drive ag tractors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a burned up k wopper!
    [​IMG]

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I bet that KW got a little hot. Look at the door!:yow!:

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

aw, just rewire her and greese the fifth wheel, and hes ready to hit the road, lol

5. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Nice photos...

The FWD looks nice and clean looking at the frame rails...
    Do they give away samples at the Case Factory???
    That poor KW melted...

6. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

looks like someone did a quick re-paint and is trying to sell.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

... the first convertible semi. That would be pretty cool. I have to go get that patented.:D

8. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

9. Oshkosh

Dont know what you are looking at???

Not sure what you see that says repaint???The hood shows no signs of repaint??? No over spray,no touch ups that I can see from my screen...

10. Northland

Northland Senior Member

That FWD has been sitting out at Aaction Truck repair in WFgo for a while now. I was told once who owned it but now I forget. Its not a repaint.... Its original as far as I can tell... At least the paints a good 15yrs old...
    It is in nice shape though...

11. Oshkosh

Thats...

A truck like that out here would be all rotted out...Between the salt on the roads and the salt in the air from the ocean we dont stand a chance...Look at the Mass pike truck under DOT equipment a 1987 and a new Cab....
    Must have nice dry air out there...

12. Northland

Northland Senior Member

We use very little salt on the roads here in North Dakota. Just across the river however in Minnesota you get tons of it. Its amazing how a MN vehicle will rot out 10 times faster than one that spends its time on the ND side.

13. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Here's the FWD blower I found in Yuba County, California. I don't even think it snows much there. This truck looks like it was run about 10 times.

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02030.jpg