1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fwd snowblower truck,( Pics Added Now)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sweetk30, Oct 2, 2008.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i know its not realy the place but this seems like the most carring section.

my county here in ny state ( chemung ) is having a highway dept sale soon exact info i need to find out. thay have all the vehicles out front for sale lined up. i found a old fwd snow blower truck there looks like little to no use from the road. and lots of dust on it from sitting inside for a long time. will get pics soon.

i figured if someone loved these things and wanted to save a good old specimen from the scraper now is your time to do so. my zip code is 14845 incase you want to know were the sale is for my county.

2. sweetk30

i think the sale is this sat.

11k miles on this old girl. pics show little to no major rust only surface rust if any. model 327 with snowgo unit on it.

fwd snowblower 002.jpg

fwd snowblower 003.jpg

fwd snowblower 004.jpg

fwd snowblower 005.jpg

fwd snowblower 006.jpg

3. sweetk30

more pics to finish this post. hope she goes to a good loving home not the scraper. she is just to clean to scrap in my opinion. heck opened the gas tank and it smelled good not 30 years old at all. it might have been airport unit so if thats it it would still run as 99% of there stuff had to run when needed.

fwd snowblower 007.jpg

fwd snowblower 009.jpg

fwd snowblower 011.jpg

fwd snowblower 013.jpg

fwd snowblower 015.jpg

4. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

I have no way to buy this, but what is the shift patttern on those?

5. A Man

A Man Senior Member

That's a wild machine, would have never guessed something as cool as that came out of Kitchener ON Canada. I thought the only thing we had going for us was the BlackBerry. haha