1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

future toy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by repo_man62, Mar 12, 2005.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I want this! Only 10k

cf_3 (Small).jpg

72_3 (Small).jpg

2. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

argo

Yea those argo's are nice my cousin has one. Its an argo conquest the 8-wheeler we made a plow for it from a plow off of an old international. It does pretty good. They use it mostly to plow their pond to ice skate on.

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I'm sure someone out there with one will miss a payment or two.

William

4. beungood

beungood Member

Those Argos are awesome! have you plowed with it yet?

5. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Nice dig. lol

6. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

deffinately not fun to work on though, spent a bunch of hours changing chains upside down in all the oil and grease.

7. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

We have a max 2 and it is not very fun to drive. The trans does not shift very easily so plowing with them would be a nightmare. Only good for marsh and water driving because they have no suspension.
    [​IMG]

If you have 10k get one of these and put some tracks on it. Then you will have fun.
    [​IMG]

8. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like it would be fun.

9. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

my uncle has a 6x6 bigfoot argo, there a beast in the mud and for water crossings, i want to get the outboard motor mount for it and add a 5hp kicker motor to cross over to the islands a little quicker