1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

future of plowing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by harley hauler, Aug 3, 2004.

1. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Hey guys and gals since there are a few female plowers on this site. I know this doesn't belong in this forum but I'm posting it anyway. I just got a new plowing partner my new baby girl born Sun. Aug 1 at 9:00 pm 8lbs. 1 oz. There are no words to describe the feeling of seeing her being born just unbeliveable. So sorry I posted this here it's the first forum I clicked on well go to go. check back soon winters just a few months away!!!:D
  2. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

Congratulations !!!!
  3. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats !..................geo

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Congrats and the best of luck!
  5. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 Senior Member

Great to hear! I have a daughter also and she is definetly daddy's girl! LOVES all of my equipment.
  6. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

purplebou :angel: purplebou CONGRATS:drinkup:

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Hey Harley, This is the way to break your little sweetheart in:

anthony tractor f150 2.jpg
  8. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

I know the felling of the first born chid. Been there. I have two boys. I have not been blessed with a daugther. Enjoy.
  9. jhook

jhook Senior Member

Right on. Got 3 girls myself. Oldest one is 5. I got 2 trucks, a dump truck and a skid steer. Not sure if I burn more fuel working or driving the kids around :) Wife can yell at the kids till she is blue in the face, I fire up the dump truck and they come runnin.

Enjoy the precious bundle.
  10. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Harley Dude congrats!! Have one 4 year old (allmost 5 ) She is a blast, loves daddys Ram. She allways says Daddy just push them out of our way. She calls my truck the big rig.