1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fuso parts

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by JML, Apr 6, 2003.

1. JML

JML PlowSite.com Veteran

Hello, i found a 1987 mitsubishi fuso that was bought in 1993. Its got 18,000 original miles... It was used on a golf course. My mechanic looked at it, he said it is mechanically perfect. It looks like it was in a demo derby though.. needs new doors and a grille.. Does anyone know where i can get parts at for this.. Oh and he only wants $800 for the truck.... thanks
  2. Lawn Pro Enterprises

Lawn Pro Enterprises Junior Member

i own a mitsu FG 434 4x4 its a 1991 with 250000 miles on it i have had no problems exept normal maint parts are for the most part a dealer only item show me any american pickup that brakes last 100000 miles diesel engine is original and gets 14 mpg . I tow 10000lbs daily 9 ft fisher plow and 2.5 yd spreader . I wash it all the time AWSOME RIDE
  3. Patriot

Patriot Junior Member

I can get you almost all the used parts you need. Call me at 860 250 9563 during the day and I'll try to help you. Craig