1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Funny - Winter is almost over.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by shoeman68, Mar 4, 2008.

1. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

2. 350-CHEVY

350-CHEVY Member

THAT'S A GOOD ONE:jester:
  3. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

.... and for the benefit of those of us on dialup :realmad: who can't see it.... what is this?
  4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Thanks I needed that.
  5. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

I loved the guy at the end...that was a good laugh!:D
  6. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

It's a song about lazy, inconsiderate, overpaid snow plow drivers with pcitures and video clips in the backround correlating to the song.

At the end there is a european (?) commercial of a guy who freezes his ass off clean of his car, and I won't ruin the rest of it. PM if you wanna know, I laughed hard.
  7. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

That guy at the end.... thats when you just go back inside and sleep off the day.:sleeping::D
  8. Blazin

Blazin Senior Member

I get a kick out of the mouth breathing morns that jumped out of the cars and risked being run over rather than be in the car when it rear ends another at 5 to 10 MPH. Not to mention half those cars where front wheel drive. LET OFF THE BRAKE AND GIVE IT SOME GAS!!!!!!! DER! Or turn the wheels into the snow bank, hello, Mcfly! Shows how many idiots we have to share the road with.
  9. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I no come this way next time.....lol