1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Funny thing happened at the Blizzard dealer today.....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ian03, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

So I go in to get my Blizzard 760 mounted on my 1500 Silverado, and it was so weird, a couple hours later I drive off in a new 04 F350 Reg Cab with the 8 footer blizzard mounted to it. Any of you have anything wierd like this happen to you?? That's what happens when aftermarket parts place share buildings with Car dealers. Anyway, it is the FX4 Reg Cab longbed F-350 with power everything, 5.4 liter gas motor, CD blah blah blah. Oh, and the 8 foot Blizzard that hopefully will put some coin in my pocket this winter.

Any of you locals, Portsmouth Ford is THE place to buy a truck, this thing was 27,000 with the plow installed, thats 10000 less than the stripper 2500 Chevy I was looking at on my lunch break this afternoon. Anyway, I pick it up in the morning, wish me luck.
  2. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

gods were smiling on you today.
  3. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

Yes indeed. Hey just curious, where abouts is Richmond?? I am in Hampton, on the coast.
  4. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

Keene, Jaffry, mount monandnoc, southwest corner. where the real snow is besides the whites
  5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Dam straight you guys get snow!!!
    I never see much difference between amount of snow in the southwest corner of NH and the amount of snow in the white mountains. At least not until you get up past Berlin, NH.
  6. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

i thought so but wasn't positive.
  7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Great choice, The Ford and The BLIZZARD. :redbounce purplebou :yow!: