1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

funny story

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 04superduty, Jan 23, 2005.

1. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

I went out last night to clean up all my accounts after about 1ft of snow and was down town Kalamazoo on a 1 way street. I got out of my truck to move a chain out of the way so i could plow a alley way and this car goes by. 1 thing, they were going the wrong way, and it was about 2 am, and there are alot of bars around. I yell to the guy, and point that he is going the wrong way, and the passenger flips me off. :realmad: i got a little pissed so i go around the block and see them about 2 blocks away and make up some distance. i get about 50 ft away and they pulled into a gas station with some cops there. i pull up to one of the cops and tell him that white car over there was going the wrong way, flipped me off and just left a bar. I then go and finish the alley, and on my way to the next account drive by the same gas station, and guess what, the white car was pulled over, lol. not sure if he got in arrested, but i hope it scared the crap out of him. :) moral of the story, when some one with 4 hrs of sleep in 48 hrs tries to help, dont be an arse. :)

2. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

hahah good story... they flicked off the wrong guy !!! :nono:

3. TLC Ken

TLC Ken Member

I drive like that. But not little white cars. And I don't fiip off plows, unless they have my guys in them.

4. TLC Ken

TLC Ken Member

I should have said, I drive like that (nutty) when the snow's falling.

5. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Have you lived in England before? They use arse on a regular basis.

6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

We have 1-800 Grab DUI in Ohio. The call go to the State Troopers and they transfer you to the right police dept. It's programed right into my phone.
    As a Paramedic I see way too many people killed or maimed by drunks. I will call them in!