1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

funny plow lights issue

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by DevaRoh, Dec 1, 2011.

1. DevaRoh

DevaRoh Junior Member
    from mass

i have a 04 ram 2500 cummins and just finished installing a MM2 3 plug 3 port unit. everything works just as it should, but i have one slight issue and was wondering if this was normal as its not like this with my old 95 ram 1500 gasser or my fathers 03 super duty gasser.

when i hook to my plow and turn on the head lights, there is a split second delay before the plow lights turn on. enough that i see the truck headlights come on and then they switch. wanted to know if this was "normal" or not because like i said, on my old truck and my fathers, the lights swap instantly.

2. LON

LON Senior Member

Yep! Normal.

3. DevaRoh

DevaRoh Junior Member
    from mass

well thats kinda lame, but guess nothing i can do about it. oh well not like it matters anyway, once the lights are on they stay on