1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Funny GIF Image

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by brunosplace, Jan 15, 2006.

1. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Sent to me by a friend.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How True !

3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Gotta use up those budgets. Would hate to give you some of your tax dollars back or actually use them to fix the roads.

4. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

i saw a state plow guy windrowing the snow on to the other side of the highway. Then he would turn around and plow it back on to the side he just cleaned:dizzy:

5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Man that state must have a lot of plows and blowers. I watched that image for a long time and never once did I see the plow return to the beginning of his run. same for the blower, do you suspose they had a line of them just waiting to take there turn?

6. brunosplace

Dwan, they are just circling the block! LOL:waving:

7. andcon83

andcon83 Senior Member

Looks like what the state does to our town sidewalks...lol

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That's absolutely perfect !!:dizzy:

9. Jto89

Jto89 Member

on sunday my uncle and cousin that live in maine were coming back from there camp and going under a underpass on 95 when a plowtruck went over and threw all the snow on top of the truck. It shattered the windshield, riped the front grille off, dented the roof and the hood. they were lucky thay my uncle was able to keep control of the truck.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  10. brunosplace

everyone was ok I hope, after that.