1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Funny Craigslist Ad!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by big acres, Sep 23, 2009.

1. big acres

big acres Senior Member

Since many of us chase grass in the summer and are stressed about plow contracts, here is the best laugh I've had in awhile -enjoy...

Me: wanting to buy cheap sod You: selling sod but not answering emails - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-07-28, 1:15PM CDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You posted an ad that promised nice sod at a great price. I responded promptly, excited that your offer and my need of cheap sod could coincide so conveniently. Obviously we're made for one another! Then I checked my email every hour on the hour, anxiously awaiting your response. I never got one! How could that happen? I sent another e-mail and then, just to make sure, I tested both e-mail addresses to make sure they were working. Well, they are! Yet here I sit, still waiting for a response to no avail.

What gives?! Do you have cheap sod or not? Are you just using Craigslist to test the waters and see if you've "still got it" sod-wise? Are you just some sod-bot and not a real person? Was my need for sod somehow not enough for you? Was it because I'm seeking an NSA (Need Sod ASAP) relationship with a sod purveyor and you're looking more for an LTR (Lawn Term Relationship)? Now I feel like I'm in the lawncare version of "He's Just Not That Into You." Do I send yet another email or would that seem "psycho" at this point? Are you not responding to any emails or is it just me? All I want is some freaking grass on my freaking black dirt at a good price.

Well, if I don't hear from you today I'm moving on. I've got needs, and obviously you're either not serious or you're picky about who gets a piece of your grass. I didn't even mention it in my email but if you'd answered you'd have found out I have plenty of bare patches for some lucky sod guy. But I guess someone else will get to lay those.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 1293558452

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

LOL - That's pretty funny.

3. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

hahaha gotta love craigslist

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

The whole family laughed at that!! Good stuff.

5. mtk469

mtk469 Member

Thanks alot. I just spit my drink onto my keyboard while reading that.

6. big acres

big acres Senior Member

I'm actually a shill for Best Buy... trying to spur computer sales.