1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

2. JayMac

JayMac Member

On a few trucks it looked like the wheels weren't turning, But looks like fun. Too bad you have to go all the way to FL to do that.
  3. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Those are some serious looking mud trucks. That dodge had no problem with any of it.
  4. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

i wonder if my 2wd mounteneer will make it lol wesport that mud hole is only about 20min from me,i might have to go over.... the pics are when i sank it messin around my buddy's chevy had to save my arse lol :dizzy: ooops :help:

5. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

how come the wheels were not turning sometimes? propeller haha? also, doesn't the mud get in the engine and mess it up or something
  6. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

i think the RPM's of the tires match the frames per second or whatever it is called...makes them look like they are standing still
  7. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

8. toyman

toyman Senior Member

I wouldn't like flying in that helicopter. The main rotor isn't working right. Must be a new experimental aircraft.:help: