1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fun over before it began

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by insnow4fun, Jan 29, 2005.

1. insnow4fun

insnow4fun Member
    from Indiana

guys...

just wanted to make a last post.....seems my "investor" decided to not help me out, so i will not being buying me a plow truck and starting a business. i want to thank you, for all of your help as i was trying to put this together....you guys are great.

so unless i find someone here in indianapolis that has an open seat in a truck, i guess i will just be resigned to my lil tractor and playing in my neighbor hood.

thanks again, and stay safe

2. Doc_77

Doc_77 Junior Member

just asking ... why do you need an investor to buy a truck for you ?

save up some $$$ and buy a cheap truck and used plow. you will make your money back in no time ... that is if it snows :)

3. insnow4fun

insnow4fun Member
    from Indiana

yeah i know, that is what i am gonna have to do.......

thought i might get to shove the white stuff around yet this year.....that isn't gonna happen

4. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Get hooked up with IndySnowPlowers. They are great people. Maybe they have an extra truck that needs an operator for.