1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fun day at the river!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by The Boss, Sep 29, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Here's me beside my buddie's boat. It's a V-Drive with a 454 that's been built to put out some horsepower!! :drinkup:

DSC00017.jpg

2. The Boss

Here's another. Not long after this picture, we were running at about 110mph and not quite full throttle! Talk about a rush!! :yow!:

DSC00010.jpg

3. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Awesome boat! So it's you guys that are making all that noise out on the river during Teal season!

4. The Boss

We try not to make too much noise but sometimes it's hard. :D

5. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice n Shiny Boat. I bet 110mph on the water feels really fast. Do you need a strap to hold your sun glasses on?? :waving:

6. The Boss

:D :drinkup: It feels like your doing Mach 2. The best part of it is that he's got another one that's alot faster that he used to race professionally all over the country. As far as the sunglasses go, when your going that fast, they kind of mold to your face!!

7. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

lol, wanna ride on my boat? 300+ scale MPH using 35% Nitromethane :bluebounc

[​IMG]

better be a real small person, LOL

8. The Boss

Let me loose some weight first Nate!! :drinkup:
    Let's see if this pic comes out. I don't have a program for resizing. If anybody can tell me which program to use, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :waving:

DSC00013.jpg