1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fullsize amber lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 7d9_z28, Jan 7, 2011.

1. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

target tech (federal signal) turbo beam light, all amber. custom wiring and lights, has the four factory rotators, but they are closer together and theres 4 strobes in the center. outer rotators on one switch, inners on one, and strobes on one (4 wires total) with plenty of brand new cable. strobes are SELF CONTAINED so just wire to switches and go!

make offer

DSCF1299.jpg

DSCF1301.jpg

2. ksnow

ksnow Member

light

how much are you asking for it

3. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

make an offer

4. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

I'm interested but could you tell me how it mounts? I have a 2010 dodge reg cab 2500 HD and have no rain gutters. Also shipping cost to 12873, I don't want to insult you as I have no idea what it's worth. Shoot me a pm if you would like.
    thanks,
    dave

5. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

well the guy i got it from had it mounted on a roof rack bar on a mid 90s fullsize chevy blazer, it has four bolts on each side, they attach to the black plates you see in the pics, then theres to bolts from the middle of each plate that come down to the mounting surface. they have spacers to keep it off the roof. its an odd mounting setup, ive never seen it before. i would almost recommend it be bolted to a backrack or something. there may be a way to retrofit some mounting parts from another lightbar, not sure. may even mount with some magnets... im not sure on shipping, ill have to do some research. ive never had to ship a package before (except the otherday but it was just a flatrate box from the post office) ill see what i can get cheap

6. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

BUMP may trade for plow wing(s), strobes, etc what do you have?

7. mule585

mule585 Member

Where are you located? What's the length? Can you get a pic showing the full-length of bar?

8. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

as my location in the corner of my post states, im in ferrysburg michigan. its a 48 inch lightbar, ill see if i can get one later today, or you can google search turbo beam lightbar, i believe theres a few pics of them on there

9. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

heres the full bar, and the long length of brand new power cord (four wire)and also the mounts

Lightbar1.jpg

Lightbar2.jpg

10. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

lightbar sold