1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Full size backhoe with pusher for hire near south lyon mi

Discussion in 'Networking' started by matthewgedda, Oct 19, 2009.

1. matthewgedda

matthewgedda Junior Member

I am an excavator that would like to sub out myself and my machine this winter for a large commercial lot. I could basically park my machine on the lot or bring it out only when it snows. I am looking for work as close to my home in South Lyon Mi as possible, preferably within 15 miles. My machine is a 2003 New Holland LB75B, 98hp 4x4 turbo with 11 ft pusher. If I can be of service to you please call me at (248)470-5215. Thanks -Matt

2. ERICS LAWN CARE

ERICS LAWN CARE Member

curious what you would be charging per month or per hour; but we are too far away.

3. matthewgedda

matthewgedda Junior Member

Hello, I was told that I should charge $95 per hour for my machine so I would expect at least $85 per hour, I would like to be priced slightly less then "the going rate".