1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

full moulbord trip

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by hotshot4819, Sep 19, 2007.

1. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

hey guys, i was talking to fisher today, just using to a section option. im pretty sure im going to stick with the xt v. however they made one good conclusion. they were saying that when the v plow is in either V or scoope that the plow cant trip, so in reality the only time in will trip is when striaght. so if you hit something in the scoope or v there is gonna be some serouis impact.
    are the guys blowing smoke up my ass or are they correct?

my biggest concern is all of my stuff is big lots. and i figured the v xt is the biggest out right now and thought i was making the right choice, but am i gonna regret ?

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

3. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

ok guys thanks, you reasured me i made the right decision. i just called my buddy and the plow is ordered. 9.2 v xt. 5200 installed. cant beat it .