1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Full diamond setup for 94-02 ram 2500/3500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itr.#1446, Aug 28, 2008.

1. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

I am looking to sell my full diamond set up so i can buy another setup for my new truck. Everything is in great condition with littler to no surface rust. Comes with a extra hoop bar that is pictured that was used a bull bar in the summer. Edge has no wear, moldboard's paint is in excellent condition the marks near the blade is just over spray from when i put a coat of paint on the blade in spring. I will have pics of the lights, pump, and other hoop bar asap. The pins on the a frame have no signs of any wear and i have most of the bolts to mount the frame. Let me know if your interested and would like to come look at it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

What size is it? How much?

4. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

8 ft was gonna start at 2200 obo but i am most likely keeping it for my new truck its like a 50/50 right now but if someones buys it right away then ill sell it

5. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

still available guys

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

are you keeping or selling ?