1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FSC forum - registration disabled?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by GripTruk, Mar 15, 2009.

1. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Sorry to discuss another forum here but i figured there'd be some members of both here.

Anyone know why registration is closed on the fullsizechevy site?
    "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator" is what you get when you click on the register link...

I'd like to participate in the forum but i can't register for some reason.

any help would be nice, thanks!

-Jer

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Works fine for me?

3. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

are you already registered? I don't have an account yet and when i try to create one that's what I get. so strange.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm pretty sure it's disabled also. I'm already registered so it never effects me. I can ask a mod though if you'd like.

5. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

There is a "contact us" link on the bottom of the page. Shoot them a message to see what is going on.

6. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Thanks Mark, yeah, that would be great!

I'll try your idea too, 06Sierra

7. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I used the "contact us" form to ask them about the issue and I got an undeliverable mail message a few hours later... i don't know what's going on over there!

-Jer

8. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Try the toll free number...

9. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I haven't tried the toll free number yet, but otherwise there is no way to join that i can find an e-mail through the contact form bounced back.

If any current members can send a mod a PM for me that would be great.

-Jer

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

By the sounds of it they closed registration due to the number of "trolls" that had been registering quite frequently over a period of time.