1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs WIDE OUT or MVP PLUS in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Dec 8, 2012.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Well i have 3 plows and 2 trucks an being i just bought a skid steer i need to off one of my plows to free up some cash. im only selling one plow you pick witch one.

western wide-out bought new 12-29-2010 got it after the Christmas storm anyone from nj knows we have not had much snow since "the cutting edge reflects little use" was fluid filmed since new an kept clean. also added a greese fitting for the pivot pin. Price 4500 firm plow side only

9'6 MVP PLUS bought new last year again very little use was fluid flimed the day i got it price 4250 firm plow side only

8'6 mvp plus i bought it used last year as a back up with plans of buying another truck but that never paned out. the plow is i believe an 08 model but im not sure has some rust on the springs and plow ribs but cutting edges are like new an so is the rest of the plow. 3500 OBO plow side only

wire harness for mvp plus or any fleet flex plow 525OBO

i will add pics from my phone tonight since photo bucket wont let me log into my account from my desk top.

i can deliver within 250 miles buyer pays fuel an tolls up front thru paypal non refundable

IF YOU FEEL MY PRICE ARE TO HIGH PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF THE PRICES REFLECT THE CONDITION OF ITEMS FOR SALE AND IF THEY DONT SELL THEN ILL KEEP THEM. feel free to pm or email me at bgerity@gmail.com

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Photos of plows??

3. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

thats the best i can do tonight photo bucket is giving me hell i will take dig the plows out tomorrow and take good pics of them

5. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Sharp looking trucks. Best of luck with sale.

6. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I would mount the WideOut on that Skidloader or one of the MPV

7. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

thank you sir

8. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

If youre looking for a skidsteer grapple i know a guy selling one.

9. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

90plow yes I'm looking for a grapple for a skidsteer. I'd prefer a bobcat brand Industrial grapple bucket but please email me with more info on what the guy is selling.

10. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Got pics 9'6[​IMG]

11. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Wideout [​IMG] [​IMG]. 8'6 [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

What's with lights on the wideout?

13. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

I installed hids and led hideaways strobes in the turn signals. Just never zip tied up the wires an since I'm keepin the strobes I am just gonna swap the light if the wide out sells

14. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Stuff looks good, hurry up and sell it, kind of getting out of the prime selling season, good luck

15. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

I have a guy coming this weekend that says he wants the 8'6 to be honest I don't wanna sell any of it but from time to time I get a bug up my a$$ to sell everything an try something new. It's a sickness that costs me a lotta money but at the same time its what keeps me focused. Either way good luck this season fellas

16. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I've got the problem

17. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump____-----____

18. palatineplowboy

palatineplowboy Junior Member

still have the wideout or 8'6' v for sale

19. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Vplow is gone still have the wideout