1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Whelen Mini Liberty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Mar 6, 2011.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

I have a fully populated mini Liberty 6 led modules 4 corner plus 2 middle modules AMBER .. only 2 yrs old .. paid $650 lookin for $500 has perm mounting feet with magnets attached .. the magnets are covered with rubber boots .... 10 feet of cord with plug w/switch ... send a PM if interested .. pics will be added soon gotta get my comp working better

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Going to a justice bar?

3. groundbreakers

already bought it and installed it .... gotta get rid of overhead actually i have 2 that im selling ....

4. groundbreakers

here are the pics

IMG_3137.JPG

IMG_3139.JPG

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Did you get the actual Whelen, or did you get the sirennet version?

6. groundbreakers

no i got the actual Whelen Version .. or least i hope i did ... or im suin truckntow for false advertisement .. LOL no its the real deal truckntow retail store in detroit gives me " sweet deals " on my merchandise .. then the guy who sells me my lights customizes them to my specs .. the liberty im selling can switch flash patterns between inners and outers with a small gray cable ...

7. groundbreakers

still sittin here ... need to sell it $500 is a good bargain considering how this bar is setup ....

8. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Still got this thing? I honestly just bought one otherwise i'd be buying yours. Out of curiosity, how did they hook up the center leds? BUMP

9. groundbreakers

i dunno i paid for a stock 4 corner lightbar salesman at truckntow.com retail store talked me into center leds ... and he added another led balast .. day i picked up bar .. he had a small gray cable pokin outta the hole where the lighter plug came out of ... one wire controlls the outter leds and one wire controlls the inner leds .. all i know he took wired it all up professionally i just used it for a year then upgraded ..

10. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

Can you attach bigger pic's please.

11. groundbreakers

yah i will try tomorrow gotta retake the pics again ..

12. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

do you still have this and how much to ship to 07442

13. groundbreakers

ya still here i just shipped a mini patriot to minnesota which was heavier for 20 so figure $25 for safe side will figure monday though

14. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

PM Sent.............