1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Western Unimount Harness for an 02 Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OneBadDodge06, Aug 22, 2007.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Replacing all my unimount stuff with the ultramount so I have a control/headlamp harness of my 02 Silverado 2500HD. All that's missing is the adapter that goes from the DRL module to the harness but I'm sure I got it in one of my many toolboxes. I'm looking to get 125 plus freight.

2. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

module

Will this work with an 01 2500HD and is it still available?
    Thanks
    Tom

3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

4. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Yep its still available....out of respect I'll do first come first serve...

As far as I know the instruction booklet says 1999-2002 but I'll check with my dealer before I give you an official answer. Don't wanna sell something that won't work for your truck. Check back sometime Monday and I'll call my dealer then. Thanks!!

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

You still got the undercarrage for that truck?

6. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

The undercarriage may be going back on the market. Been waiting for a check for almost 2 weeks now and I'm getting a little agitated with boxes sitting in the back of my pickup.

If it does I'd also have a harness for 03-05 silverado 2500hd unimount.

7. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Module

Let me know on the module and I would also be very interested in the bracket, I think I may have posted before about it on a seperate thread, I need everything to fit a 2001 Chevy 2500 HD so if its all for sale again let me know what the shipping would be to 16735

Thanks Again
    Tom

8. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I don't need anymore harnesses. Those are worse then the mice in the barn in the winter. I have a bracket for a 1/2 ton chevy, 2 dodge ram brackets, and 1 2500 bracket on my truck. I am about to chop, cut, rebuild that 1/2 ton one if I can't find one. If you could, if that deal falls through or you get sick of waiting, e-mail me and i'll send you the money that day, or even drive over and pick it up.

Thanks,
    Phil
    phaake@yahoo.com

9. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Pm me if the wireharness and controlls are still available. thanks dan

10. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

My dealer says that my 02 harness will work on 99 on up.....so Tom if you still want it let me know so I can find that DRL wire that plugs into the main harness this weekend. Thank you sir.

I'll have to do some figuring about the shipping to go the cheapest between UPS and USPS unless you have a preference. Its just a small box so it could go either way.

11. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Harness

Once you find the adapter give me a call with the total to 16735 and I will Send payment 814-598-3956 after 3PM. Also if you have installation instructions they would come in handy
    Thanks
    Tom

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  12. bdavis

bdavis Member

give me a call if any of the harnesses are still for sale....brian 978-412-9008