1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs: Western ultramount plow receivers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mxrider069, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

These are the part that pins to the truck side mount. I sold a plow side and kept truck side parts. These are in good shape and are great to have a back up set. Ive seen the welds crack and then your outta commisoion until you can get it welded or a new one. These are not cracked or repaired.

Looking for say $125 shipped?

2. will $100 work?

3. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

4. payment on the way

5. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Thanks Guys!

6. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Are they sold then?

7. C'mon dude. Enough is enough. I paid for these a just short of a month ago. You said you shipped them...you were to provide a tracking number. We live in the same state... I could have WALKED them here by now.
    WTF gives???

Give me my product or refund my money!

8. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

I did ship them and told you about the tracking. I even told you what USPS told me. Im not out to screw anyone believe me. So please dont make me out to be the bad guy. Thanks. And when you get them please post in here so others know im NOT screwing you over!!

9. When I get them I will post....as of today I have nothing to report other than I'm still waiting.

10. Items arrived yesterday. Thank you for your help with the shipping problems.

11. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Thanks Patrick, Glad it was all straightened out.

12. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Ok, now I guess it's my turn... Im still waiting for the 2 sets of receivers I paid for a few weeks ago. He said he shipped them last Saturday the 2nd of October. Well, still no show and we aren't that far away. Brandon said he would provide me tracking info that was on his desk at work. That was supposed to happen on Tuesday... replied on Thursday that he was sorry for the delay, but they were shipped on Sat. Still no mention of the tracking info I have asked for. So, now whats my next step?? Im going to wait until Wednesday as today was the USPS holiday and thats how he said he shipped the items...

13. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Ok, well it's been 2 weeks now since my receivers were shipped. Brandon keeps telling me he's going to send me a copy of the receipt, but never does. Then he was going to call me yesterday after breakfast with one of his friends. No call ever came, then when I called him back it always goes to voicemail! If it is indeed a USPS problem I can deal with that, but why wont he provide the tracking information and prove it is their problem! I see there was another problem with another member getting his parts from this same member. I'm filing a dispute with Paypal until we get this resolved.....

14. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Here is the latest update I have on my parts... Talked to Brandon yesterday and he said his wife told him a package was returned to them from the USPS. Wasn't sure if it was mine, but would let me know when he got home. Another no call, but I get a text from him this morning saying it was my package and that they are shipping it UPS to me today. I said that is cool, just forward me the tracking number tonight after they send the package. I talked to P Lo who also bought some receivers and waited over a month to get them from Brandon also. P Lo told me he got the same story about USPS returning the package to the sender after a few weeks also. Now, what do you suppose the odds are of the same seller having the USPS return 2 seperate packages to them? I have been shipping tons of snowmobile parts all over the country for over 5 years and never once had a package returned to me, let alone 2 times in a row! I don't think they were ever sent in the first place, and we will see if I get the tracking number tonight for the UPS package....... I'm not holding my breath on this one

15. cti531

cti531 Member

You know it's people like that who screw it up for everyone. One excuse after another and not following through on promises. I always say that if you can't take a man by his word...then your not dealing with a man.

It just makes you nervous to deal with anyone unless it's in person. I'm fairly new to this site and would have thought that it is a pretty tight knit community but I will certainly be careful when it comes to making deals with someone here. What a shame!

16. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

I'd hope he payed close attention to you user name "UPS DRIVR" and not try to BS you again.

17. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

well aparrantley im a liar and a scammer. LOL you guys crack me up. Chris let em know how much money i screwed you out of....cause im willing to bet its about 00000000000000000000 dollars

18. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

I just wanted to let everyone on Plowsite know that I did receive my parts. Had some post office mixups, and they were resposible for the delays. Brandon did ship me the parts I paid for and all is good. Thank you Brandon!

19. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

thanks chris!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.