1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Western Ultramount 7.5 in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by s. donato, Sep 13, 2012.

1. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

hey guys sold my truck need to get a different plow setup now.

my 2 season old ultramount western mid weight is for sale. i have all the wiring and plow shoes. all you will need is the mount for your truck.

back drag edge is installed and has plenty of cutting edge as i am a very small company with only a few driveways.

its a 7'6" but i added meyer wings with make the plow width 9'4" with the 45 degree wings on both sides.

ready to pick up in bergen county. feel free to pm me.

$2500 for the plow with out the wings
    $250 for the wings.

2. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

bump bump bump

3. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

bump bump bumpppp anyone?

i guess i will take it to the wholesaler near me.

4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

any pics? what wings did you put on a midweight? I am in the market for a Midweight, for the right price!

5. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

I customized a set of Meyers to fit. they have a 45° angle and work great at scooping. Pm me your email address and I will send you some pics.

6. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

bump. New truck totaled by a tree from sandy. really need this thing gone.

$2000 takes the plow and wings. OBO

also available. wiring harness, ultrmount shoes, joystick controller, handhead controller.