1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs: Western pro plus wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mxrider069, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

I just got a early xmas present from my GF. She bought me a new set of wings for my plow.

The set im selling: Drivers side wing is 100%Mint The passenger side i twisted a little bit but had it repaired. Works fine and i used it all last year and this year so far. I would keep them and use them if i didnt just get new ones, so here they are for sale.

Im asking 300+ Shipping

Im firm on the price as ill just keep them for back ups if I was to damage another one.

You call call/txt me @ 585-721-2FOUR7ONE

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

if you cotter pin the smaller location tabs after they pass through the mold board you will NEVER twist another one...

or like i did....a set of American locks drilled through plow and wing and LOCKEd solid...so never a risk of theft.......yes...they are EASILY stolen....
  3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i want to see a picture we bend them all them time but me and my main guy are always in a rush so it is our fault 100%
  4. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Yes id like to see a picture also.
  5. Jaysled

Jaysled Member

Were in Rochester are u located? I would like to see a pic of the tweaked one.

6. mule585

mule585 Member

I would also like to see pics I've been lookin for used wings for the right price n this sounds good to me also I
    Ur location I'm in buffalo but go to geneseo a lot and can pick them up to save shipping
  7. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

These have been sold..Thanks