1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Western Pro 7'6" Ultra Plow Assy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Synergyracing, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I hate to sell this but I need to liquidate before my ex-wife takes me through the ringer some more. This plow was on one of my other trucks that pushed approx. 1 hours worth of snow. The truck will be sold this week but without the plow. The mount and wiring are staying with the truck so the plow would be by itself. This plow is mint, stored in a heated shop. Has the Ultra finish, it has the (3) plugs coming off of it but I can convert it to the 2 plug design if desired (I have extra headlights). I am leaving at the end of the month so I would like to close this deal ASAP. I am asking 2000.00 for it but I am open to offers. It wil be in the South Bend, IN area if someone wants to view it. Please email me at todd@toddjurek.com if interested. I am also selling an identical plow but in 8' foot length. The 8' has never seen a flake.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
  2. tooltime

tooltime Junior Member

do you have ether plow left or did you sell them ???
    i would be interested if you have them
    let me know
    i live in nw ohio not to far to travel to see them

tooltime

3. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

Sorry, at the prices I was selling them they went quick.