1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Western plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plowfixguys, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Western Unimount std straight blade 6' 6" with wings makes it 8' in good shape. Comes with #63360 mount for 1999 and up Chevrolet 2500 HD. Sorry no truck side wiring with this unit. Asking $2300.00 OBO.
    This is my buddy's plow so any questions will take me a little time to get answers.

2. Plowfixguys

Bumping this one up also!

3. Plowfixguys

Hey guys, I have this plow and salt spreader for sale but no bites.......... I am surprised by the lack of interest. Have I been black listed? is the price to high, or is it that just no one needs them.
    Thanks

4. RMC LANDSCAPING

RMC LANDSCAPING Member
    from Chicago

5. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

How much would you want for just the blade w/wings?

6. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Are you sure on the size of the plow? Seems pretty small for that size of truck 6'6"??

7. mule585

mule585 Member

Are the wings western or pro wings

8. Plowfixguys

Hey all
    I am waiting for my buddy to get the pics of the plow to me so I can post them here. The plow did not come off the 2500 but the mount did, he just put them both together to try and make the sale. If your interested in the mount or plow separate he will do that.
    Sorry for the delay.

9. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Anything ever happen with the lil guy?

10. str8rpn

str8rpn Junior Member

still have this?

11. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Dude. It's a five year old post.

12. str8rpn

str8rpn Junior Member

they are discontinued so I need to ask, dude.