1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fs: western plow pump $75 NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by z0lt3c, Nov 14, 2009.

1. z0lt3c

z0lt3c Junior Member

Located in NJ, can ship. As pictured.

[​IMG]

2. z0lt3c

z0lt3c Junior Member

I now have two of these pump units available. The 2nd unit is in not as good shape and is $50.

3. z0lt3c

z0lt3c Junior Member

Pictures of the second pump below, it seems to have a small hole in case but I was told it still works, maybe best for parts. I also have some extra parts from a Western Conventional plow mounting frame. As pictured, this includes the upper portion of the frame, the truck mount flanges and bumper brackets and an old bumper from an unknown year/make/model dodge truck. Either pump will fit on this upper bracket. Asking $100 as pictured. Will sell both bumps and upper mounting frame for $200. Frame is pickup only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009