1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Western MVP Plus 8 1/2 Poly Ultramount -- Lima, OH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mow Right, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Mow Right

Mow Right Junior Member

[Will add pictures tomorrow]

Up for sale is a great condition Western MVP Plus 8 1/2" Poly V blade plow.

I purchased this plow new in the fall of 2009 and used it for the 2009-2010 snow season on 1 commercial contract. After that season, I got out of the plowing business and have not used it since. I actually have lived in Arizona for over a year, although the plow has sat indoors in OH. The wiring/controller/mounts are included and are for a 2006 F250. I am not sure what models/year ranges these mounts are compatible with so please do your own research. This plow works perfectly and has barely been used (you can tell by looking at the original cutting edge).

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. I am asking $2,950. Please email me at sarcj07 [at] hotmail [dot] com. Please do not message me on here as I don't check this account.

Thanks for looking.

- Josh

2. Mow Right

Mow Right Junior Member

Photos attached!!

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg