1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: western hitch locks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LB1234, Feb 19, 2011.

1. LB1234

LB1234 Member

I can't remember why I have these or why I even bought them. Let me know if they are worth anything and shoot me an offer. I'm not looking to get rich here...few bucks will suffice. would be shipping from clnton, NJ 08809. cash or check. will ship once check clears.

thanks

Plow Hitch Locks.jpg

Plow Hitch Locks.jpg

2. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

20 bucks???????

3. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

uni or ultra mount?

4. LB1234

LB1234 Member

think i bought this over ten years ago for my original plow but never used them. i honestly don't know.

5. LB1234

LB1234 Member

sounds good to me. if your interested PM your contact info and we can set it up.

6. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Looks like pins to a old conventional Western.

7. LB1234

LB1234 Member

now I remember. bought them from modern seally equipment in farmingdale. first plow purchase and I asked for a set of locks for the plow. that's what they sold me and I realized they didn't fit my ultramount. threw them into a back of a cabinet and here we are, I just emptied it

8. LB1234

LB1234 Member

ttt...........

mostly on lawnsite now so if interested may want to contact there.

9. LB1234

LB1234 Member

rainy day...to the top for a look