1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: WESTERN 9' Unimount (MD,DC,VA)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PerfiCut Inc., Sep 29, 2009.

1. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

We have a 9' western unimount we are looking to sell. Plow is in excellent condition. Serviced Nov 2008, used 3x last season. Cutting blade in good condition with about 80% or so life remaining. Snow deflector installed. Pump runs strong and in excellent condition.

This sale is for the plow ONLY. I will be retaining the truck side mount, wiring harness, and controller. We are upgrading all of our plows to ultra mounts using the adapters.

This plow only needs a little dusting off and it is ready to go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Call or email me
    443-220-5745
    Rob@perficut.net
    Plow is in storage in Glen Burnie, MD 21060
    Would also prefer local pickup.

Would like $2000 for this plow.

2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

would like to see pics of the front blade if possible thanks

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Not trying to be a pita. But doesn't western only offer adapters to go from an ultra to a uni? Not a uni to an ultra?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You are correct

5. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

Ill try to get some this weekend. The front of the blade looks good. Maybe a couple small rust scratches, nut no holes, or pits.

- Yes, western only has ultra to uni's. This was my mistake. I had forgotten we had the ultra mount installed last year with the converter. Only reason I remembered is because I went yesterday to our supplier to see about ordering a couple more V-Box spreaders and a plow. So, yes, you are correct.

6. where are you located.

7. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

bump bump bump

8. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

Need to sell this thing. I will make this a complete setup.
    Plow, wiring harness, controller, and truck side mount for a 2005 F250. Dont ask me if it will fit any other year makes or models, I have no idea what other years this mount fits. Currently its on one of our 2005 f250's.

Make me an offer. Respectfuly please.

9. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

Tried to edit but couldnt.

MOUNT IS FOR A 2003 F250

10. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

how much ? location ??

11. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

see original post

12. Precision1

Precision1 Junior Member

I'm looking for that plow but i'm in michigan and need a pretty good deal to make the drive i'm thinking around $1000 or so with no mount or wires.
    let me know we might be able to work on something

13. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

$1500 with wires no mount.

14. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

Doesnt anyone read? I am asking $2k for the complete setup. And it is located in Glen Burnie, MD 21060.

Plow
    2003 F250 Mount
    Wiring Harness
    Controller.

$1800 without the mount.

Ill throw in a yellow meyer tailgate spreader, old style, which is welded to a trailer hitch receiver for an extra $250 bucks.