1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Western 8'6" MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by xtoyz, Jan 18, 2009.

1. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

JUST the plow for sale here folks. It's a 3 wire plow (probably 2-3 years old). It was used one winter, has no rust, was used for personal use, and never saw salt. It has the regular Western lights, not the clear ones. The only thing I do have for this besides the plow is the plow pockets that bolt to the truck side frame

This is best offer. Selling for a friend, and I'm not sure enough to ask for an exact price. Make an offer, and I'll let you know if we can work a deal out.

Photos will be up in the next day or two hopefully.

Shawn

2. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

is there a price range? in rochester and interested

3. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

I had spoken to a western dealer before, and he claimed the plow itself is worth 2500+, so I guess that's a starting point unless someone has info otherwise? I think the whole set up itself is 5000+ new, and if I were to guy buy all the parts needed to make it work on my truck the dealer was talking around 1400 in parts + labor.

Shawn

4. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

Sent you a message

5. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

Ready to Make a Deal

I am ready to make a deal for the plow. I have to go to philly to pick up a vehicle any day so i would like to make a trip out of this. E-mail me at keegoShawn@Aol.com