1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Western 7'6" Ultra Mount Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Synergyracing, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I am seeling a friends plow for him. He is expecting a kid soon and needs to sell. This plow is almost 2 years old and has been used approx. 10 times. Its in good shape. It looks to be in good shape. The first 1400.00 takes it. I will get pics from him tonight or tomarrow. Email me if interested. This is the plow only, no mount or truck wiring. Todd@ToddJurek.com

2. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

Also, this is a pro series, and is located in South Bend, IN. He is very flexable on price so please make offers. Thanks!!

3. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

C'mon...help a brother out.... This guy is a good guy! He needs the cash. He just started plowing this year. Then his girl get's pregnant...and you know the rest....seriously..email me offers.

4. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

Ok guys and gals...its on ebay now...no reserve and a buy it now for 1500.00.

5. Poolman L&L

Poolman L&L Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

hey did you sell it already. let me know