1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Western 7.5 unimount complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BLIZARD BUSTERS, Jul 15, 2008.

1. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

Western 7.5 Pro Plow Unimount complete set up. The blade is in good condition and the whole thing works great. The plow is two years old and was well maintained. Flushed out every year with brand new western fluid. Wear bar is in good condition with curb guards. Heavy duty snow deflector and New commerical markers. New Chevy mount and wiring with a joystick control. I also have lots of stuff for a chevy truck side setup such as: Two brand new Interstate batterys, a plow package battery tray, two brand new ACDelco aternators all under warranty . THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PLOW OR ANY OF THESE ACCESSORIES, I JUST GOT A NEW TRUCK WANT A NEW PLOW!
    $1500 the complete setup including the side setup items.

For more information feel free to call or e-mail me at:
    (309)235-6636
    ccfd48@gmail.com

My name is Kirk Wyffels and I am located in Colona, Illinois.

plow4.jpg

2. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

Bump

Still for sale

bump to the top we go

3. firebug130

firebug130 Member

4. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

Yes

Firebug Yes This Will Work On A 99 1500