1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs Westerm Wideout for Ford superduty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.J.B., Mar 15, 2014.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I am selling my 3yr old wideout asking 3,900 obo. Fluid filmed 2 times per year and serviced at the western dealer every pre season. Stored in doors plow shows some wear but has been very well maintained. This was my plow on my personal truck. It comes with all wiring and mount for 2011-2014 maybe even 15 Ford superduty. I can send pics by cell or e-mail. Call or text Rob 440-477-2731

Also i am considering selling 8.5 mvp 3 steel blade instead of the wideout you could pick what plow u would want. that is 4,850 all included as above.

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Im looking for the truckside that you have. Would you be interested in selling just truckside?

3. 79bonco

79bonco Junior Member

I would like the Wideout and I don't need the truck side. If you don't want to separate it though I'll take the truck side with it.

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like a good deal.

5. 79bonco

79bonco Junior Member

Just realized the Sullivan was right by me, I can pick it all up at the same time them. As long as both of you are interested in doing it that way.

6. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

If you want to pick up all of it i would seperate them if u picked them all up. Lets see what sullivan wants to do.

7. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Thanks. Trying to have a fair price.

8. SullivanSeptic

Well I am interested in the truck side. I guess it depends on price.

9. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

550 for mount and all wiring and module.

10. SullivanSeptic

What about recievers and controller? Those gonna stay with plow side or truckside?

11. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Recievers can go with. controller with the plow.

12. SullivanSeptic

Sent you a PM

13. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

bump great price for a well maintained plow!

14. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

wish you were closer! Posted Pics would help as well

15. 79bonco

79bonco Junior Member

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys, Been extremely busy.

I am fine with the deal. I am headed to PA in most likely May maybe June. So picking it up on the way back from there would be ideal. If that won't work I can try and squeeze in a weekend trip out to you.

16. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Give me a call or text me so we can figure out the details Thanks. 440-477-2731 my name is rob.

17. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

plow is sold. Thanks