1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: WeatherTech mats 07 Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by k1768, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a set of Front & Rear WeatherTech Digital fit mats available. These came out of my 07 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab. WT part #440121-440042. I imagine they would fit other years of the same body style, you could confirm on the WT website.

They were in my truck for about 6 months and then I sold the truck. They retail for $190. I'm looking for $120 shipped to the lower 48, discount for cash face to face. I'm located in NW Monmouth County, NJ.

Link: http://www.weathertech.com/dodge/20...alfit/bodystyle/quad-cab/drive/4-wheel-drive/

Front.jpg

rear.jpg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll go $100 shipped if you don't get any other bites. I bought a new set a few months back or I'd have jumped on these in a second

3. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

Sorry, just sold them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.