1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: UniMount F-Series

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PerfiCut L&L, Dec 3, 2006.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

mount

Rob

You just need the mount for the truck do you have the wiring harness already
    is the dodge 1500 or what or does it matter

Frank

3. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

Frank,
    Yeah, all we need is the mount for the Dodge. We are taking the Meyers off the Dodge and putting it on another truck, and then putting the Western on the Dodge. Hopefully I can get all the wiring out of the Dodge for the Meyers, but the original install was done by someone else and was pretty rigged up, so it may not be worth reusing. And the Dodge is a 2500 (I don't know if that mount is the same as the 1500).

Thanks,
    Gary

4. Precision Lawn

mount

Gary

I can get you a new mount for about 200.00 let me know if that is good with you. I can get the mount for you monday afternoon if you want it
    Tell Rob if he needs anything while he is down just let me know

5. rollnthunder

rollnthunder Junior Member

Gary i dont know if Rob told you but im shipping him out a Unimount for a Dodge 2500 he has already paid me for it.....Hope he is doing ok...Let us know.

6. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

Frank,

Thanks for the offer but I've been talking to Dayl from MI. for a week or so, and finally went with that one. Needed to get something rolling. But I do appreciate the help. I am still, looking for a Meyers classic mount for a 2003 Ford F150. If you happen to know of anyone. Just the mount.

We've picked up a couple large plows (westerns) and doing some shoffeling of plows/vehicles. We have all the wiring harness's. just need the mounts.

- PS : per Rob, a long lunch sounds like a good idea. Should be up and around in about 2 weeks give or take.

Surgery went well, HURTS like H e l l, but thats to be expected.. Thank you all for your concern and paryers.

7. Precision Lawn

sounds good lunch in two weeks or so either goldern coral or catus willies
    tell rob its about 7:30 pm and we have about 3 inches of snow on the ground in western maryland should brang my plow with me and its snowing hard still

Frank