1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Unimount and harness for a 2001 Dodge 2500 or trade for unimount for 2002 F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rollnthunder, Nov 28, 2006.

1. rollnthunder

rollnthunder Junior Member

This stuff came off my 2001 dodge 2500 that i know longer have.I need a Unimount and harness for a 2002 Ford F250 superduty.Email me at daryls377@hotmail.com
    Im located in Britton,Michigan.

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

I have that mount and will be traveling down 23 in MI on Thursday could meet you some where along the way

Jeen
    484-955-0350

3. rollnthunder

Are you wanting to trade or sell yours out right.If you want to sell it how much do you want.

4. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Well I ahev 2 mounts one is like new comes with the special nuts needed and everythink still looks new for $450 and I have another one that is nice but not that nice for $400 and i will trade yours in but not sure how much I have a few of the dodge ones right now

5. rollnthunder

Well if im trading i feel a even trade used for used is fair.

6. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Ok well I can sell you one with out a trade then and you can sell yours

7. rollnthunder

I will keep you in mind

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

I sent you an email about the purchasing the mount and wiring. Did you get it?

9. rollnthunder

Email answered

10. rollnthunder

Mount & harness still up forsale or trade for one for a 2002 superduty

11. rollnthunder

bump to the top