1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: TORO 828LE/721oze/WALK BEHIND SPREADERS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by E-MAN NY, Jun 7, 2015.

1. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

Hi Guys after 22yrs in the business im getting out for good. Selling some equipment of mine. To start I have an 7yr old TORO Powermax 828LE Snowblower. This machine was a garage queen, I used it 5 times if that and you will see not a mark on the blades or chute. I didn't need this machine for my sidewalks as my CCRs did the job. Next up is a TORO Powerclear 721oze, this was bought this Jan as a standby machine its in MINT condition. Lastly, I have 2 walk behind spreaders first is a 50lb Earthway hi-output (blue) spreader in good shape no issues. Second is a 100lb Earthway spreader (red) that's in fair condition fully functions but has rust. Prices below, feel free to PM me im in Massapequa NY. Thx, Kevin

Toro 828LE $800
    Toro 721oze $600
    Earthway 50lb spreader $80
    Earthway 100lb spreader $50

2. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

Toro stuff

If someone lives close and wants to take a peek and make an offer feel free!

3. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

All are still available! Offers?