1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Timbrens for Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IA Farmer, Feb 9, 2005.

1. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I have a set of Timbrens for sale I put them on my truck for about 2 months and decided to put heavier coil springs under it so I no longer need these Timbrens. I never plowed with them while they were on the truck but I did put my plow on to see how they would work. Would like to get $115 obo. Kenny

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

What years do they fit...1500 or 2500?

Front or Rear? I assume front

3. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

They are front Timbrens and will fit 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 and should fit 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500.

4. HereToLearn

HereToLearn Member

what do they run brand new? how much to ship to 48439? thanks

5. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I paid $150 for them new. shipping would be $10 to 48439

6. Mowey9

Mowey9 Member
    from Iowa

Did you already get the other springs or are you looking for some. I have a set in my garage that will fit. They are off of a 3500 Diesel.
    Aaron

7. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Timbrens still for sale and I need to get them out of my garage so make me an offer.