1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Tailgate Spreader - Older Style

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PerfiCut Inc., Nov 30, 2008.

1. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

We have two or three of the older meyer style yellow tailgate salt spreaders taking up space.

They have all been welded to a trailer hitch so they easily mount in any standard hitch reciever.

All hoppers are crack free, each has its own lid, also crack free. May need new motors, not sure. They all had brand new motors 2 seasons ago, but did not get used at all last season. Will have to take them out of storage and see what works or not.

Pick up only. (21060) zip code.

Make me an offer.

I may have one in cab controller (need to find it is all). No guarantee it works, we never used it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  2. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

I found the controller, so as of right now I have one in cab controller available.