1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Strobe pack + lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow_Pusher, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Snow_Pusher

Snow_Pusher Junior Member

I have a used Whelen UPS-188C strobe pack with 4 working hideaway strobes. Works fine. Looking for best offer.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

got any pics of the unit, and best offer is very vage what do yuo want for it??? also how many watts are they?
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  3. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i agree but am very interested shoot me an email at guesswhoeatsit@aol.com and let me know what the spec are some pics and what your looking to get . thanks
  4. Snow_Pusher

I'll try to get some pics this weekend, no guarantees, time is limited.

Specs on the unit can be found http://whelen.com/install/132/13265.pdf

The bulbs are 90w ea. I have 4 that I know work, and I think I have two more somewhere (just have to find them).

What you will need is the extension cables for them though.

Not sure what its worth with all the new technology out now so without insulting anyone I guess make me an offer as to what its worth to you.

I would be willing to consider a trade. I can use a replacement mini lightbar, or perhaps led flasher/strobes. I'm open to all offers. I need to put a light on a truck as well as an ATV.
  5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

FYI, the tubes cannot be 90 watts. Most are not rated past 15 watts.
  6. Snow_Pusher

My mistake.

Here is a picture of what I have. These are not the actually bulbs but this is the style/type.

I'll take $150 for the whole thing.
  7. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

do you still have these