1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Spreaders,Plows,and misc

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by threeleaf, Oct 27, 2011.

1. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

I have 2 Stainless 8ft short chute spreaders i would like to sell.good shape always cleaned. chains are showing little wear and not all rusted..
    they are Henderson model 8X304ss 10.5 briggs motors with elec choke and engine speed
    they also have the extensions on the top out of stainless.. no in cab controls 2500 each obo

Next i have a 2 blizzard 810 power plows in mint shape
    little use.. one was used on a case 95xt tractor so there are no brackets and very little wireing that comes with it .. the other is off a 2007 3500 chevy so i have all the brackets and wires for that model 3000.00 each and you pick the plow..

I also Have a 7.5 ft myers plow with skid steer plate and box ends welded on.. has all hyd hoses to run angle.. not pretty but worked well for plowing small drives.. 500.00

14ft landscape trailer with weedwacker holder on the side 2 axles brakes on both good shape uesed it one season needs tires 1000.00

8ft single axle landscape trailer in good shape 500.00

ill get the pictures of everything tomorrow its raining now and everything is way in the back of the shop

IMG958020.jpg

IMG951849[1].jpg

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011