1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Snowman back plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MBB, Sep 5, 2008.

1. MBB

MBB Senior Member

Snowman back plow, 7.5Ft LD model full articulation. Weighs about 450 lbs. No time on it, bit of practice only. So it is not brand new and I got it as a demo unit last year. There were some cracked welds on it, which I repaired. I got it for one particular account with 10 overheads, 1/2 gnd level,1/2 docks, but the customer got a new tenant who took care of that side of building, so I never used it. Fits a 2" reciever small joy stick control for cab. I never even installed the control wiring, just ran it through the window and used a seperate battery for the couple practice sessions.Includes 2 lengths of 4ga. copper stranded cable, oil & gas resistant 40ft long ea.for power. (1 red 1 green) No wear on edge. It is missing one rubber box edge, I do not know if these are standard or extra. Has been stored inside since I have owned it. I need the room for other equipment. $1900 Shop # x414x354x0707central time 7:30am to 4:00pm leave message if no answer or email BLADESX@SBCGLOBAL>NET(has to be in lower case.) Thanks for looking
  2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Got any pics?
  3. MBB

MBB Senior Member

Pics of back plow, wiggled on a couple, one good

back plow 001.jpg

back plow 003.jpg

back plow 002.jpg