1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Snowman 75LDA rear angling plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TMC, Feb 24, 2005.

1. TMC

TMC Junior Member
    from CT

Snowman Snowplow Info.

Excellent condition. Used 3 seasons on just my own private driveway. Works with any Class III or higher rated hitch. Can be used alone as your only plow (I did that for 3 seasons). Buying new truck with new plow already on it. Still have my old truck wired up so I can demonstrate it. Includes dolly so you can move it around the garage. $1500 or best offer.

Located in Central CT. Would prefer pickup by buyer but I could put it in a crate and ship it if necessary for extra fee.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  2. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

got any pics?

3. TMC

TMC Junior Member
    from CT

I have this one on the truck (which I will be selling as soon as I sell the plow) and will post some more of the plow by itself later. This photo was taken in 2003 after we had a very large snow event (see snow on roof). With chains on the truck, the setup was unstoppable during that storm. When we got over 6" to 12" of snow or there was ice on the driveway, I would usually only chain the rear tires. My driveway is pretty long (800'), paved and has an uphill curve in the middle.

One nice thing about a rear plow is that if you lift the blade slightly you put several hundred pounds of weight on the rear wheels, allowing you to get better traction.

[​IMG]

Some taken today:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  4. TMC

TMC Junior Member
    from CT

Additional that could not be posted together
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. TMC