1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Snowex 575

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by danny17, Nov 6, 2006.

1. danny17

danny17 Member

Snowex 575, hopper painted white and comes with everything you need minus any wiring or in-cab controller. I have it disassembled now and I will consider parting it out seeing that snowex components are hard to come by. When I bought it I was told everything was in working order, but I haven't tested it. Also has a vibrator motor that goes with it. I am asking $250 for it, or if people need parts LET ME KNOW!!!
    I will post pics later today.
    Thanks,

Dan

2. snowex

PM sent........

3. danny17

danny17 Member

to the top...vibrator motor is sold, all frame components and hitch, plus the hopper and lid are for sale, make offer

thanks,
    dan

4. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Is it put together and in working order?

5. danny17

danny17 Member

it is dissassembeled as of now, but i can put it together within an hour, it has no wiring or controller and i was told the motor and trans are good on it, i'll let it go cheaper now without the vibrator motor...
    thanks,
    dan