1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Snowbear/ winterwolf

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tuckerman, Dec 1, 2006.

1. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

I have a Snowbear/ Winterwolf for sale. Worked great for me and what it was used for. Got me into plowing so bigger truck equals bigger plow. Bought it here, would let it go to the best offer. Located in SE CT, would deliver if close by.
    Also, last year I ordered a new control box/ wiring harness from Snowbear, never used it.

2. snoopy11577

snoopy11577 Junior Member

snowbear

What are you asking and do you have pictures of the plow?

3. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

Make me an offer. I bought it used on this site two tears ago and it has already paid for itself. Getting a new plow so this one is useless to me. I'll work on getting pics. got em somewhere, just gotta find em.

4. sandman60

sandman60 Junior Member

snowbear

I might be interested. Can you tell me anymore about it. What size/model is it? What kind of vehicle is it off of? Do you have any pictures? I'm in Madison, CT.

5. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

sandman, the plow is in madison also, i can meet you over the weekend if that works for you, to take a look. I had it on a for ranger, worked great. I have all the brackets for that truck. Not suire what I did with the pics, sorry
    Let me know

Chris

6. sandman60

sandman60 Junior Member

snowbear

Hi Chris, How do I get in touch with you? Maybe I could take a look at it this weekend???
    ~Gary

7. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

8. sandman60

sandman60 Junior Member

snowbear

Hi Chris,
    My e-mail is: michaelsands60@hotmail.com
    I can't email you from this (my work) computer, but I'll try to do it tonight from home.
    I look forward to talking with you.
    ~Gary

9. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

email sent

Hi Gary, sent you an eamil with contact info, give me a call when you get it

Chris

10. whiteowl

whiteowl Junior Member

How much for the control box and wiring harness, sent to the Milwaukee area?

11. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

Won't separate, sorry

12. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

If you can solder, search for "big ugly switch" and see how you can replace the switch with a toggle and four 70 amp relays. You will need a nice big circuit breaker at the battery, too.

13. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

See the new thread "Snowbear BigUglySwitch"