1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Snoway 28V 8'2" - CT/NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BSDeality, Dec 30, 2010.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Well, I've upgraded a truck to match the other. So I have a ~2006 Snoway 28V - 8'2" plow for sale. It has the wired remote (no dead batteries or wireless issues to funk around with). It also have Downpressure which is great. I put new cutting edges on it last season and doubled up the ends and put curb guards on too. Also replaced one of the hydro hoses last year in a storm, the remaining 4 are in good shape. fluids changed every year, stored under a tarp in the summers.

I will be re-painting the skins of the plow after I get the new plow setup on the truck. the rest of the plow is in fair shape. It came to me with a broken frame which I welded back together, it's rock solid and doesn't hurt anything.

It is on the truck if you want to see it work now, however it'll be removed in the next few days when my new plow gets in.

I have 3 mounts for this truck!
    2006-? Dodge 2500/3500
    1999-2004 Ford f250/f350/f450
    2005-2007 Ford F250/f350/f450

Buyer will get all mounts to sell or do whatever they want with

$2400 OBO

I'm in Danbury, CT. I can load it for you with my machine.
    I'd be willing to meet half-way (up to about 90 miles) if necessary.

Pic is from before i replaced the cutting edges

snoway.jpg

2. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

bump to the top. make me an offer

3. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Still have this plow and need it gone. $900 as is with all the mounts.

4. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

Has the plow been used at all the past 2 or so years?

5. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

No. It has been sitting around the shop. We don't have any trucks that run snoways any more

6. Gmiller55

Gmiller55 Junior Member

Is the plow a three pin? If so and if you still have it i'd pay for the 99up Ford mount and the wiring. Let me know.

7. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I still have it,but i do not want to break up the wire harness from the plow. $800 for everything

8. Gmiller55

Gmiller55 Junior Member

Id be all over it except im in Colorado. How about the mount for the ford?

9. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Will this work for a half ton.whats the weight of plow

10. Gmiller55

Gmiller55 Junior Member

99-04 Ford Mount

Ill give you $400 for the Ford mount with paypal instant transfer plus shipping costs. Let me know i have other leads.

11. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Which mount do you want Gmiller? i have to see, but i think i have 2 side plate mounts one for 99-04 and one for 05-07's. i think i only have one push bar for it, the pushbar for the dodge is a different size, i believe. I'll try to get back to you by the end of the day.

DIRISHMAN, no, it's for 3/4T and up trucks.

12. Gmiller55

Gmiller55 Junior Member

Its going on a 2002 F350. Let me know. Thanks