1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Sno-Way 9cuft Tailgate Spreader Johnstown, PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wilnip, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Unit works and operates as it should. Has vibrater and light kit which are add ons. Holds about 13 50lb bags, or you can use bulk since it has vibrator.
    Lid is missing a small piece on the corner, but its below the top of the spreader so the salt still stays dry. Also missing the roller, it broke off and I never replaced it. I just set it on a dolly to move around the shop.
    Used very little, I used it last year about 1 month til I bought a 2yd insert. Just been sitting in the shop so I decided to pass it on to someone who can use it.
    These go for $1650 plus vibrator ($200) or light kit ($230).
    Will sell for $1000
    Shipping buyers responsibility or delivery can be negotiated. PM me, or text or call 814.248.2323

Pics to come....

2. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Heres some pics

IMAG0637.jpg

IMAG0636.jpg

IMAG0658.jpg

IMAG0660.jpg

IMAG0659.jpg

3. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

And some more

IMAG0661.jpg

IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0664.jpg

4. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Let me say. He is a good guy to deal with.

5. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Thanks Mark. Bump

6. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Hard Friday bump.

7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking, big spreader!

8. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Sold. . .